What's new

Richmond on Thames – Riverwalk

Antarctican

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 10, 2006
Messages
24,892
Reaction score
85
Location
The Great White North
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1.
img2206pcrja9.jpg


2.
img2243pcrci6.jpg


3.
img2254pcryz9.jpg


4.
img2276prhy9.jpg


5.
img2300prsg0.jpg


6.
img2261pcruw8.jpg
 
those are some great shots! I really like 1,3,and 6
 
Good stuff anty, i like the compositions especially in 1,3 and 4 :thumbup:
 
Composition on #3 is great. Nice set of pics.
 
Anty... where are the penguins? I really like 1,3, and 4. I really need some penguin shots, though...
 
Nice shots, Anty. I'm really diggin' 1, 3 and 5. Those doors in #1 are really cool looking!


Jason
 
What a lovely series! My favorite is #1, but I can see any one of them framed.
 
Beautiful series! I love the first photo and 3 & 6 are a close second.
 
All of your comments have really made my day!! Thank you all soooo much!
 
Big thumbs up on #1 & #3. All are good btw.
 
1 is just marvelous !
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom