Richmond-on-Thames

Antarctican

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
When I was in London at the end of January, I took a side trip to Richmond-on-Thames. Here are a few shots from around town.

img2179rich3nr7.jpg

img2190richjp7.jpg

img2196rich2ab4.jpg

Where's the Red Deer then? :lol:

very nice set there

They show the atmosphere of the place very well! I like all three of them. That tearoom must be a cosy place to be in!!!

These are very nice. I also like 3 the best, it's just a great mix of reflection and through the window focus. :)

Thanks for your comments! I hope to also post some from my walk along the waterfront there.

Lovely shots Anty. The last one is really nice, but #2 brings back memories as I have visited the Moon and Stars shop and it goes without saying I had a pint or three at The Britania.

Thanks for sharing.

^^^ What are the odds!!?? I post a pic from an alley in a small town a thousand miles from where I live, and you've been there! Glad you posted...thanks!

Wow! My mother owned a shop in the alley in image 2 - will print and show her. (She is now going on 91) It would have been about 1950ish and it was a sweet shop. I still have the remains of a scar on my little finger wher a flick knife was going for my belly in 1958 at the entrance to the alley by the green. I was a VERY fit school boy and self defence trained so i put him in hospital for a very long time! Wonderful to see more of my mis-spent youth here after posting pictures myself from my teens.

nice shots thats the area i start my photography course in april cant wait:D

Wow, another TPF member who recognizes that alley! I'm soooo amazed!

Partyaddict, it's a place full of photo ops, so I look forward to seeing your shots in April!!

I like Richmond ... Had I know you were over I'd have popped over and snapped a few shots too.
For a while it looked (from the thread arranging the meetup) like you were going to make it to the meetup, but it didn't pan out :(

very nice anty... 3 is well spotted! :thumbup:
Thanks Arch!!

Most reactions

Back