Richoflex Dia

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just bought a Richoflex Dia. I’m super excited to use some film. I understand how to load film and the aperture and shutter settings. I’m just confused because I had read different films use different settings ? It shows Dicolor, T color and Asa. My film is iso 400 but I’m not sure where to set the dial. Also, where does it line up at ?

Attachments

• FE7AA871-C702-4218-A7B2-E3BEDC719057.jpeg
    FE7AA871-C702-4218-A7B2-E3BEDC719057.jpeg
    436.4 KB · Views: 42
I just bought a Richoflex Dia. I’m super excited to use some film. I understand how to load film and the aperture and shutter settings. I’m just confused because I had read different films use different settings ? It shows Dicolor, T color and Asa. My film is iso 400 but I’m not sure where to set the dial. Also, where does it line up at ?
About all you need to know here, including where to get the user's manual. Good luck with it!

It appears that you line up your film's ASA rating with the red dot outside the dial. This tells the camera's meter how to read the light appropriately for your film. For the slow speeds, there's a difference for daylight film and tungsten film, i.e. natural light and artificial light, and that's why 10, 16, and 32 have D-color and T-color settings.

You do not have the L model with the lightmeter ... so all that dial is used for is a reminder to you about what film type and ISO you have just recently loaded (when you use your external lightmeter).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back