Rides at The Ex - C&C

choudhrysaab

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last night I was at CNE (The Ex) and took some pictures. Just wondering what you guys have to say about these. I will be going back again cuz I didn't have too much time last night.

3858190132_0272b7a968_b.jpg

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XSi
Exposure:10
Aperture:f/22.0
Focal Length:18 mm
ISO Speed:100

3857397357_230b228654_b.jpg

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XSi
Exposure:10
Aperture:f/32.0
Focal Length:55 mm
ISO Speed:160

People around kinda killed it for me :(

is it that time of year already... man, where did summer go...

i was at niagra falls a couple weeks back, and was up on the skywheel (450 feet in the air) at 10pm when the fire works went off.. made for some cool photos.. as we were above the fireworks..

these are really cool..

i was at niagra falls a couple weeks back, and was up on the skywheel (450 feet in the air) at 10pm when the fire works went off.. made for some cool photos.. as we were above the fireworks..
damn ... those must've come out really good.

I like the first one and think it's cool but i think like too much stuff is blurry. If it were just the ferris wheel it would be better but you can control the wind and the people but nice shot anyway!

Like the 1st one the best - could it be cropped so the flags on the left are not in it? THe smaller flags at the bottom right aren't as distracting.

I'd leave the shutter open longer. The crowd is distracting me, I mean your focal point is the wheel. Maybe next year if you try this again you could get higher and make paths with the crowd going to the faris wheel ;)

I'd leave the shutter open longer. The crowd is distracting me, I mean your focal point is the wheel. Maybe next year if you try this again you could get higher and make paths with the crowd going to the faris wheel ;)
i'm actually gonna go again during one of the weekdays so i'll try this.

Thank you!

Most reactions

Back