Rifle Grips for Canon?

GreenSlime89

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
photo.ecopetition.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've now got my EF 70-200mm F/2.8L USM :wav:And I'm looking for a rifle grip to help with stability, I can get usable shutter speeds hand holding, but I really fancy one of the rifle grips that I've seen but I can't seem to find one compatible with a Canon 20D and was hoping that someone knew what I could expect to pay for one and for it.
I could try making one of my own with a remote release and other stuff, but I'd really rather have one that works perfectly.
I'd like it to be from the UK and my budget would be £150. Ideally less.

Any ideas?

rifle grips for a camera?

Yeah Jeff....from time to time this comes up. The unit just isn't something that is for 'everyday' use. I know of a couple hardcore Birders who use a similar device once in a while for special shoots.

Not a good idea on this side of the pond. Things that look like weapons launchers are frowned on in more urban areas.

I'll agree, if you have done much shooting (with a rifle) then you will know that the longer barrel will increase the movement at the end of the apparatus. (it's a math thing)

Yeah, well try and explain that to Sony with their in body quasi IS on a 400mm lens. :lol:

Do you really think that they would listen?

Might be a problem for a company whose bread and butter is audio/video not to believe that if it sounds good it must be good. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back