Rising shadow

Marc Kurth

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The shadows are from a mountain in back of the camera as the sun was still rising. This was printed as a 24"x8" for a client when I still in the business.

4498b.jpg

Marc

I love the panoramic look. This is just great. you need to teach me how to pop up the clouds like you do.
Just one very small thing that bothers me, the reflection of the mountain is not complete ? maybe there is a reason for it..

I love the panoramic look. This is just great. you need to teach me how to pop up the clouds like you do.
Just one very small thing that bothers me, the reflection of the mountain is not complete ? maybe there is a reason for it..

The reflection got cut off because the client wanted a 24/8 format to hang in a specific location. Working with her over my shoulder, we started here: http://morrobayphotos.com/newweb/4498-11x14-b.jpg as you can see, the clouds won out over the last part of the reflection. The customer is always right.

As far as making the clouds look a certain way, it wasn't me - it was the light.

Marc

Last edited:
nice capture. Considering the full photo and the customers size limitation, the clouds were a good choice imo.

Most reactions

Back