River Eagle

Dean_Gretsch

Papa
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For me, eagles are becoming one of the most frequently seen raptors. Unfortunately, they always give me the worst vantage for clear, unobstructed pics. There is always an errant branch, twig or cluster of leaves preventing a print-worthy photo:BangHead:. These were taken this morning when I spotted it alongside the river and the road I was driving on. Had to turn around and snap some quick ones before traffic forced me to move and it flew away:1247:

Bald Eagle.JPG

Bald Eagle 2.JPG

I'm not really sure that the branches detract from the image; IMO they situate it that much better.

Thank you. These are a little better than the usual views I get. My friend and fellow TPF member Jwk71 and I both have this same affliction in our eagle pics and have a running competition to get the first " good " photo of one.

I like the images just fine with the few branches, but I completely understand your frustration. I have found that I have the best luck when I'm out on the water. As they are great fishers, they usually leave a clear line of sight to the water for spotting their prey and making clean takeoffs.

I like the images just fine with the few branches, but I completely understand your frustration. I have found that I have the best luck when I'm out on the water. As they are great fishers, they usually leave a clear line of sight to the water for spotting their prey and making clean takeoffs.
Thank you. Yes, you're right about the water. We see them when we kayak, but I have a sit on top and it is too cold right now to get wet lol.
Nice set!
Thank you very much!

Thank you. Yes, you're right about the water. We see them when we kayak, but I have a sit on top and it is too cold right now to get wet lol.
Nice set!
Thank you very much!
Haha, no guts, no glory! Kidding.. perhaps when it warms up a bit you can win the challenge!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back