What's new

River Glass

Foxx

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 28, 2011
Messages
255
Reaction score
44
Location
Atlanta, Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Found this glass from an old bottle(it was thick glass) in the river this weekend -- thought it was interesting because it was produced here, Milledgeville is where I live.

milledgeville_glass_by_pianoblack97-d4xpe21.jpg


Could it use a closer crop? Any c&c please!
 
I like the river rocks as a backdrop. You could crop maybe ~1/6th of the right side possibly.
 
Thanks!

Thought I'd bump with another picture, took this one at sunset tonight. Any C&C?

done_drinking_by_pianoblack97-d4y0x8z.jpg
 
Both of these are beautiful. Were you prone in river gravel to take both photos?
 
In the first, the glass is interesting, but the surroundings not so much, so I'd like to see a closer shot of the glass. The second is a good composition and the colors are nice, but the background highlights are just too bright for me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom