What's new

River Motion

JTHphoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 22, 2005
Messages
4,387
Reaction score
73
Location
Phoenix, AZ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
East Fork Black River

I just came across these on my harddrive, thought I would share. They are scans from slides I took with my Elan a few years ago. I never have been impressed with the scans from this scanner, digital is so much easier to work with...:D

1)
river1.jpg


2)
river2.jpg


3)
river3.jpg
 
Lovely capture of the motion of the water... the last is my fav.
 
lens, call - thx for the comments! :)
 
i like the composition and angle on shots 2 and 3 better than the first. all are great shots though.

ALSO-looks like A creek...not a river :P
 
The water in the photos look like a painting. Very nice :)

Pamela
 
These are really nice shot's, i would'nt say that these were bad scan's i have a lot of scan's on my hard drive, and that's were they are staying ( bad scanner) :(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom