NedM No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 6, 2014 Messages 390 Reaction score 64 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 7, 2014 #1 CC, harsh and/or kind comments appreciated! 17mm 1/160 f/16.0 ISO 200
BillM TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jan 10, 2014 Messages 3,166 Reaction score 1,920 Location Hanson MA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 7, 2014 #2 I like the idea but I hate the light pole dead center. Maybe take it from street level with a wide angle ?
I like the idea but I hate the light pole dead center. Maybe take it from street level with a wide angle ?
NedM No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 6, 2014 Messages 390 Reaction score 64 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 7, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 BillM said: I like the idea but I hate the light pole dead center. Maybe take it from street level with a wide angle ? Click to expand... I know, that pole was in the way and there was no way for me to get around it. I do happen to have a wide angle shot of the theatre but it just wasn't dramatic enough for me.
BillM said: I like the idea but I hate the light pole dead center. Maybe take it from street level with a wide angle ? Click to expand... I know, that pole was in the way and there was no way for me to get around it. I do happen to have a wide angle shot of the theatre but it just wasn't dramatic enough for me.