inneist TPF Noob! Joined Apr 4, 2005 Messages 736 Reaction score 0 Location 59.1N / 18.3E Feb 20, 2007 #16 Good construction and nice subject. It works for me even as it is now. The blue somewhat distracts my attention away from the silhouette, the B&W might solve this, I think.
Good construction and nice subject. It works for me even as it is now. The blue somewhat distracts my attention away from the silhouette, the B&W might solve this, I think.
Icon72 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 31, 2007 Messages 735 Reaction score 1 Location Wisconsin Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 20, 2007 #17 I wouldn't change a thing myself. Nice shot.
EBphotography TPF Junkie! Joined Jul 2, 2006 Messages 1,834 Reaction score 1 Location Maine, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 20, 2007 #18 I like it just as it is! So excuse Corinna and I, as we step outside to take care of this. *pulls up sleeves*
I like it just as it is! So excuse Corinna and I, as we step outside to take care of this. *pulls up sleeves*
LittleMan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 6,648 Reaction score 145 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 20, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #19 Just for the heck of it... I made it B&W and I cropped a little off the top and half off the black on the bottom & a little off the left side. I like both versions...
Just for the heck of it... I made it B&W and I cropped a little off the top and half off the black on the bottom & a little off the left side. I like both versions...
NYBrit TPF Noob! Joined Feb 18, 2007 Messages 219 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 20, 2007 #20 It actually works better in B & W imo because the blue sky doesn't detract from the silhouette. Good job!
It actually works better in B & W imo because the blue sky doesn't detract from the silhouette. Good job!
EBphotography TPF Junkie! Joined Jul 2, 2006 Messages 1,834 Reaction score 1 Location Maine, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 20, 2007 #21 I do like your edit, but the first one still does it for me. The size of the trees is the seller.
LittleMan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 6,648 Reaction score 145 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 20, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #22 EBphotography said: I do like your edit, but the first one still does it for me. The size of the trees is the seller. Click to expand... I agree.
EBphotography said: I do like your edit, but the first one still does it for me. The size of the trees is the seller. Click to expand... I agree.
A Ab$olut TPF Noob! Joined Sep 24, 2006 Messages 727 Reaction score 0 Location Uk Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 20, 2007 #23 I like them both!
Puscas TPF Noob! Joined Oct 7, 2006 Messages 1,884 Reaction score 3 Location Brooklyn NY Feb 20, 2007 #24 I like the second version better. Hmmmm, I would even take a bit more of the top.... (bring on the lightsabers!! ) pascal
I like the second version better. Hmmmm, I would even take a bit more of the top.... (bring on the lightsabers!! ) pascal
L live_it10 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 20, 2007 Messages 20 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 20, 2007 #25 I love this photo.