What's new

Riverside Silhouette

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
6,648
Reaction score
145
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was at the river with my friend, I thought this really looked awesome.

sunset_2505.jpg


Tell me what you think. :D
 
thats cool!!... its like a movie poster or summit... very nice..:thumbup:
 
Love it! Maybe crop a little of the top? The people on the bench/table are really small, so a tighter crop would maybe put more emphasis on them. Just a thought.





pascal
 
Thanks y'all!

The reason I left it uncropped is so it shows the size of the trees.
 
bump
 
Well, let's fight then!
starwars.gif
Heehee. :lol:
For I say: do leave the trees intact. Don't touch the trees. (But crop off half of the black bottom :greenpbl: )
 
Nice use of silhouettes, indeed! Works for me!!!
 
I hope I did not come off as threatening in any manner!?!? :shock: :er:

:lol:
 
I think I'll just leave it how it is. :-P


I win. :lol:
 
Well, let's fight then!
starwars.gif
Heehee. :lol:
For I say: do leave the trees intact. Don't touch the trees. (But crop off half of the black bottom :greenpbl: )

just for the purpose of showing that awesome lightsaber fight once more......cut the trees! :lol:




pascal
 
Great picture.

I think I have the road map to peace: Leave the top and the bottom. Crop off the rest. :)

Dani
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom