What's new

Road Closed

harut82

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 3, 2013
Messages
11
Reaction score
3
Location
Los Angeles
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone, this is my first post here. I'd love some feedback


_Harut


[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TH="align: left"]Camera
Lens[/TH]
[TD]Canon EOS 7D
Canon 50mm f/1.4[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TH="align: left"]Exposure[/TH]
[TD]1/5000 sec[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TH="align: left"]Aperture[/TH]
[TD]f/2.5[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TH="align: left"]Focal Length[/TH]
[TD]50 mm[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH="align: left"]ISO Speed[/TH]
[TD]100[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH="align: left"]Exposure Bias[/TH]
[TD]0 EV[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]


No Boundaries by bigHphoto, on Flickr
 
Hey man welcome,

The car looks good, and the sign is awesome.

The only thing I would watch out for in the future is "lens aberration." You can see it happening to the bridge in the background.

This usually happens on very sunny days or if you do not have the proper exposure.

Otherwise awesome setup and give it another try because I look forward to seeing more of your work.
 
Thanks for the feedback. Any recommendations on how to avoid aberration on very sunny days?

Hey man welcome,

The car looks good, and the sign is awesome.

The only thing I would watch out for in the future is "lens aberration." You can see it happening to the bridge in the background.

This usually happens on very sunny days or if you do not have the proper exposure.

Otherwise awesome setup and give it another try because I look forward to seeing more of your work.
 
Good job. I like the concept and composition. I am distracted by many things in the photo, the grass, the fence against the bridge, and the green roadsign
 
Thanks for the feedback. Any recommendations on how to avoid aberration on very sunny days?

Hey man welcome,

The car looks good, and the sign is awesome.

The only thing I would watch out for in the future is "lens aberration." You can see it happening to the bridge in the background.

This usually happens on very sunny days or if you do not have the proper exposure.

Otherwise awesome setup and give it another try because I look forward to seeing more of your work.


What you can do is make sure your exposure is correct. Watch your meters and shoot under exposed if anything.

Also watch what you do in POST...Post programs such as RAW will produce those when you remove highlights or shadows sometimes.

Try to get your image as close as possible to what you want to achieve from within your camera. Then after that bring it into your post program to apply the finishing touches.
 
Thanks for the feedback. Any recommendations on how to avoid aberration on very sunny days?

Hey man welcome,

The car looks good, and the sign is awesome.

The only thing I would watch out for in the future is "lens aberration." You can see it happening to the bridge in the background.

This usually happens on very sunny days or if you do not have the proper exposure.

Otherwise awesome setup and give it another try because I look forward to seeing more of your work.


What you can do is make sure your exposure is correct. Watch your meters and shoot under exposed if anything.

Also watch what you do in POST...Post programs such as RAW will produce those when you remove highlights or shadows sometimes.

Try to get your image as close as possible to what you want to achieve from within your camera. Then after that bring it into your post program to apply the finishing touches.

I see, thank you!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom