road trip for the day

gardy90

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.picasaweb.google.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
so i got bored and decided to take a little road trip today, can anyone guess where to???

FEB%2710-1555-1.jpg

FEB%2710-1594-1.jpg

FEB%2710-1625-1.jpg

FEB%2710-1627-1.jpg

FEB%2710-1629-1.jpg

FEB%2710-1638-1.jpg

FEB%2710-1643-1.jpg

yea, decided to go down to Estes park for the day, it kinda clouded over so i diddent go into RMNP like i was planing, but was pleased with the ones i got, with i had a wider lens for inside the hotel

Last edited:
Very cool! My wife and I were just there this past Sept. Like the pic of Longs Peak, wasn't that much snow up there in Sept.

Estes Park is a beautiful place to shoot, glad you enjoyed it :)

yea i got lazy today, i was going to go down to the allans park area, there is an old school house a few miles down the road i wanted to shoot, its near the ironclads climbing area if ya know where that is

Not a clue, I've only been to Estes a few times, mostly for the Highland Scottish festival in the summer. Beautiful place :thumbup:

its along highway 7, south of estes, there is a beautiful stone church down that way too, its in a big valley with longs in the background. when is that festival usualy, ide like to go if i can

Not a clue, I've only been to Estes a few times, mostly for the Highland Scottish festival in the summer. Beautiful place :thumbup:

That festival was going on when we were there, really cool lotta fun.

thanks, yea im irish, i love events like this but there arnt too many around where im from, i just got stationed in cheyenne about a year ago so im still learning my way around

Most reactions

Back