What's new

Road Trip

seemoo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 4, 2006
Messages
184
Reaction score
0
Location
Glendale, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some more photos from our road trip from SF through Death Valley to the Grand Canyon and back to LA.


1. Death Valley sunset
2189195690_d5cde169a4_o.jpg


2. Grand Canyon
2221353683_75a20d5d37_o.jpg


3. Grand Canyon
2221354579_4a85609981_o.jpg


4. On the way home
2225255322_94d769f7cc_o.jpg


5. Sunset
2239476151_415afd16d4_o.jpg
 
Excellent shots!
 
I cast my vote for #4
 
You're making me drool!

Nice shots. Great DOF on the salt pan shot. What, is that just north of the Devil's Golf Course? Looks too far north for Badwater.
 
4 is my fav but all are awesome shots.
 
Definitely #4, however #2would have been much better at dawn/dusk.
 
Thanks guys. Glad you like them.

Renair: I know... I wish it would be dusk all day long... :-)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom