Road Trip

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The weather said there was gonna be a small storm moving through Bishop last Sunday...so we went for a road trip :mrgreen:

It's about 2.5 hours away, but it was worth it. It was the first time we got to touch snow this year. It was cold and windy but the lighting was nice. This is also where the cow and horse pics came from. And theres some other landscapes to follow.

I pulled over on Hwy 395 for Sis to change Davin, and I grabbed the camera.

53688433-L.jpg

Very dramatic. Try cropping the road totally and perhaps you can get a better picture. The road gives you the motion / eye movement but also it distracts from the sun topped mountains.

xion said:
Very dramatic. Try cropping the road totally and perhaps you can get a better picture. The road gives you the motion / eye movement but also it distracts from the sun topped mountains.

I don't think so at all. I think it works awesome with the road. And with the title, it totally creates the idea of the type of scenes you see most often, which is to say, from a car. Most people don't get out of the car to take photos like that. A++

like it as it is... nice saturation and great perspective
thanks for sharing:)

xion said:

After everyone's comments I re-looked at the picture. As someone said, without the road, the picture will just be - another picture. The road does bring in the uniqueness and gives it the eye movement. Good work.

xion said:
After everyone's comments I re-looked at the picture. As someone said, without the road, the picture will just be - another picture. The road does bring in the uniqueness and gives it the eye movement. Good work.
I always appreciate any critique and suggestions others have to offer. And just so you know...I did take a couple without the road from this same spot :D

Thanks again for all the comments!

verywell seen..... i personaly love to use roads in my composition. and when i see others as good as this, it really draws me to it!

Excellent shot Woody. Love the comp and the clouds in this

Most reactions

Back