What's new

Roadside Treasure abandoned Cats C&C

Hey Ed, What's the story behind this? The stack is capped, so someone cared.
 
THIS one has a decided shift toward the warm (rusty-reddish) when clicked on and seen big (thumbnail view has a cool color temp that matches all the others), and it looks very fuzzy as well...it looks realllly fuzzy, almost like camera shake in this incarnation.
 
Increased the size on PB last try on this one if its still fuzzy, out comes the tripod

 
I'd adopt it, if it ran. I could use something like that at the parents house to work on my quad track.

Send Cat But PP Postage is a killer.

I think I solved my fuzzy pics problem. some of the post were F8 at 1/50 sec. much to slow for 74 year old to be still.
here's one at a more realistic speed of 1/500 sec.


 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom