What's new

Roadside Treasure abandoned Cats C&C

I have a feeling you were expecting more from the images.
To me they don't look like much more than just shots of an abandoned machine.
Lacks some "feeling".
 
Thanks for your comment Dennis
 
For the day crowd. Thanks. Ed
 
I think the angle of the second picture has potential. The best light and a 'spooky' background that can add to the abandoned feeling of the tractor. I also think number four is interesting, especially being able to see that the bottom half of the belt is sunk into the ground. I'd go in for more detail work like that than wide shots.
 
These would benefit from a different sizing and sharpening for the web. I can tell that they are in-focus and all, but they look..."fuzzy", as if the originals uploaded were too big, and somewhere along the line, re-sizing and or down-sizing and compression has basically ruined these. How large a dimension are the uploads you send to your web host, Ed? I'd try going with 1200 pixels wide, and already sharpened with unsharp mask. "Big", as in 24-megapixel type big captures often look wonky when shrunk down from full-size by web hosts.
 
It's been my experience that PB kills uploaded images. And the interface/application sucks in general, not sure why it's still so widely used.
 
I was really hoping for orphaned cats that needed me to adopt them...
 
I'd adopt it, if it ran. I could use something like that at the parents house to work on my quad track.
 
Derrel , I changed the size for transfer. does this show improvement. Thanks Ed

 
It looks significantly fuzzier at 1280x.... :-(
 
$DSC_2932-Edit (1280x753).webp

This one is not from PB Any improvement.. Thanks guys just trying to bring things up a notch. Ed
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom