What's new

Roaming Long Beach, CA (color + b&w)

ChopstickHero

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
159
Reaction score
2
Location
Redlands, CA
Went out to Long Beach today to hang out with some friends. Afterwards, I wandered off on my own to explore. Since it was my first time there, I found some interesting stuff to take pictures of. It was a beautiful afternoon, a little cloudy, but it was still nice. Enjoy it! I know I did.

1.
IMG_0817-vi.jpg


2.
IMG_0812-vi.jpg


3.
IMG_0806-vi.jpg


4.
IMG_0791-vi.jpg


5.
IMG_0789-vi.jpg


6.
IMG_0779-vi.jpg


7.
IMG_0818-vi.jpg


B&W series
8.
IMG_0816-vi.jpg


9.
IMG_0792-vi.jpg


10.
IMG_0805-vi.jpg


11.
IMG_0796-vi.jpg


12.
IMG_0782-vi.jpg
 
Keep Wandering and Keep Shooting. It's easy to see you are drawn to atypical subjects, so shoot the heck out of them (explore every angle, every lighting, every color, every texture), sift through all the inventory, find the very best ones YOU really really like and publish these. It's the only way to develop your individualistic "eye." :thumbup:
 
Very nice batch of photos. Isn't it great when you come back from a day of shooting and you actually have some worth-while images?
 
Iron Flatline said:
Very nice batch of photos. Isn't it great when you come back from a day of shooting and you actually have some worth-while images?


yeah, i took alot of pics yday.... and these were the ones that came out. i'm happy with them though. :)
 
diGIgirl said:
man soooo nice!!!! I live #8. very good stuff!


n----->:-P

thanks..... you should see how many shots i have of that (like 15)... trying to get it right... lol....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom