Robopillar

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I thought this was a pretty cool, and different, looking yard ornament. It took someone some time to make it.
11142490-studio.jpg

Yes, quite clever.

Ha ha, fun shot.

We've a series of stainless steel sculptures along our beachfront. They kept appearing randomly and anonymously. The creator has since been identified tho. All depict sea life both human and nature. I'll have to get some shots of them. Cheers for the inspiration ;)

Yes, quite clever.
Nice shot......
Ha ha, fun shot.

We've a series of stainless steel sculptures along our beachfront. They kept appearing randomly and anonymously. The creator has since been identified tho. All depict sea life both human and nature. I'll have to get some shots of them. Cheers for the inspiration ;)

Thanks, everyone! SF, it most definitely was a fun shot. Haul them bones outside and get some shots of those sculptures, I want to see them, asap.

Yes, quite clever.
Nice shot......
Ha ha, fun shot.

Thanks, everyone! SF, it most definitely was a fun shot. Haul them bones outside and get some shots of those sculptures, I want to see them, asap.

Roger that as you Yanks say. Will do so at the weekend if I can. I think there's about half a dozen of them by the artist. They are only about couple of feet in size. There are larger ones the local council have installed but they're not as intricate. I'm on it;)

Cool!

Most reactions

Back