What's new

Rochester Skyline

skiboarder72

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
2,111
Reaction score
82
Location
Greenville, SC
Heres a picture I took off a parking garage downtown. Comments/feedback appreciated!

dsc0048su5.jpg
 
Looks pretty good :)
I guess it will look a little better if you crop the bottom of it and made it a little panoramic (your eye are drawn more to the building near you i guess that it`s part of that garage, and the background it`s more beautiful )
. And i like the gradient of the sky, from a blueish to an orangeish color :D
 
thanks for the comment, I think the bottom pulls your eye out of the photo and is distracting now that I look at it! I'll crop it and put it back up
 
Great exposure and beautiful lighting. Good composition with great details and colors, but I would have cropped a little bit more on the top and bottom to make it more like a landscape. It's just an idea and my personal opinion. Otherwise no remarks on this great shot. Great work! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Greetings,
Ann :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom