What's new

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

Olympus8MP

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2007
Messages
416
Reaction score
0
Location
Youngstown, OH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I always thought this was an interesting building. Shot the weekend of the auto show.

p452364545-4.jpg
 
Ooh, I want to go there.
It is an interesting building, but photo wise; the white 'things' really distract me. For a night shot, they clash horribly. This building is the kind of thing that would probably look best against a bright blue sky-- but I realize you didn't have that option. I do like the steps at the bottom, though. It's too bad you didn't get this shot in a perspective from lower on the ground.
 
Thats a good idea. I'll have to try that next time I'm in cleveland
 
If you shoot at dusk you'll have much more luck. You'll still have some color and light in the sky which will help seperate the building from the background.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom