Rock Pigeon

goooner

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took this photo at my parents place in Pretoria South-Africa. These are also known as spotted pigeons. I've downloaded a free trial of ACDSee 9 Ultimate, looking for an Adobe alternative. This was the 1st Photo I edited using this program. I probably overcooked it a little...

C&C always welcome.

IMG_6840.jpg

Awsome pic, I love the color around her eyes,they are lovely..

The Pigeon looks good great detail. Other then what Jack said maybe tone down BG a bit depending on ones preference other wise a nice shot.

Nice. I don't think the pigeon is overcooked, maybe the background can be toned down.
Thanks. Yes haven't tried the edit module in ACDSee yet. Only the manage and develop modules lol. Will see if I can straighten it, and tone down the background later.

The Pigeon looks good great detail. Other then what Jack said maybe tone down BG a bit depending on ones preference other wise a nice shot.
Thank you!

Nice sharp image Kudos. You have one sooc just for compo sake?
Rgds,
As I shoot raw, the sooc will have to go through the RAW converter 1st. I can post the un-cropped un-edited version if you like. Thanks for looking.

Nice sharp image Kudos. You have one sooc just for compo sake?
Rgds,
As I shoot raw, the sooc will have to go through the RAW converter 1st. I can post the un-cropped un-edited version if you like. Thanks for looking.
Yes Please! Will give me an insight into the alternate editing program that you used, Forgive the inconvenience please.
Rgds,
Jasii

Yes Please! Will give me an insight into the alternate editing program that you used, Forgive the inconvenience please.
Rgds,
Jasii

Here you go. Doesn't look like I cropped it at all. Now to try and darken the background...
IMG_6840_1.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back