Rocking Horse

Fate

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.davidhedgesphotography.carbonmade.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Two Shots from a B&B i stayed in recently..... seriously.... it was scary there lol :D

FromahorrormovieDA.jpg

RockinghorsecloseupDA.jpg

Oh ... erm ... I like that old rocking horse.

Why would I find that "creepy"??? :scratch:
Have I not watched the right films?
Is there an allusion to some sinister and dark film in old rocking horses?

yea rocking horses are totally scary! :mrgreen: .... dude, i would have slept there... but then i like that sorta thing.... doent look like a 'nice' place for your average tourist tho ;)

It would look really sinister if ther was say, a dead, bloody body hanging off of it and the picture was real grainy.

oooOOOooo, SCARY!

LaFoto said:
Oh ... erm ... I like that old rocking horse.

Why would I find that "creepy"??? :scratch:
Have I not watched the right films?
Is there an allusion to some sinister and dark film in old rocking horses?
rocking horses are creepy in my opinion. Especially in the second picture, because it looks kinda old, and gives you an eerie kind of feel? I am not a fan of those old houses, and things of that nature, gives me the creeps. I like the second one.

I know somebody terrified of rockin horses. I dig em, for that purpose. A few years back I used to have on in my halloween haunt, but did a bit of ..."morphing" to the head. made it a little more creepy. It was prefect outside, cause if it caught the wind it would move slighty.
Nicely capture Fate...love it.

panzershreck said:
i thought it was creepy, though not as creepy as that black area on the floor in the first photo...

The black area in the first photo is a black cat that moved whislt i was taking the photo... it was about a 5 second exposure so it blurred it.. making for quite a spooky image IMO :)

Thanks for all your comments guys!

Good to eye to use something as innocent (to most) as a rockinghorse and make it dark :D
The moving cat really adds to that shot.

I like. It would be cool if you made real grainy. Totally reminds me of A Women in Black.

I like both of these, a lot. :D

these are awsome. i like the 2nd one best. i think old kids things are creppy. like old worn out tricycles and high chairs. ones with big cracks and faded paint and stuff

Most reactions

Back