What's new

Rockport, MA - Set 1 of ???

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's been a while since I've posted an image, so I figure it's about time. :)

I went to Rockport, MA. with a buddy of mine a few days ago. Here are a couple of the resulting images. I'll post more later this week.

Comments and criticisms welcome as always. Thanks for looking!

==1==
Rockport%20with%20Geoff%20-%20004.jpg


==2==
Rockport%20with%20Geoff%20-%20007.jpg
 
I don't know much about all of the technical aspect of photography but #1 is very pleasing to my eye. I also like the clouds and it looks like someone blasted a hole in the wall to get in or out and the colors look super not to bright but just right. If it were mine I would print it large and frame it.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Troy
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
Thanks, Troy! That wall was weird in so many different ways. :lol:
 
I like them both, but the first shot...I just can't stop staring at it. I love it! It just makes me feel like I'm right there standing on a dock gazing out over the scene.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
I like them both, but the first shot...I just can't stop staring at it. I love it! It just makes me feel like I'm right there standing on a dock gazing out over the scene.

haha, thanks man! Glad you enjoyed it/them. :)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #6
I'm guessing that these fall into the "not horrible, not amazing" category since there aren't a ton of comments. :)
 
I like # 1 very much. I have 2 suggestions (for what they're worth) ...

I think there is too much sky and I would crop off about half of it.

There is some little red thing in the sky in the BG over the water (kite? balloon? plane?) -- I find it distracting.

#2 is nice, but doesn't say alot to me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom