Rocks in the ocean BW

zulu42

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Black and white edits from the Oregon coast set. C&C valued thanks!

Oregon Coast-1-9.jpg

Oregon Coast-1-8.jpg

These are really nice. You have a good eye. The only thing I could add is if your in the area again go at sun up or sun down. Look for days that have fog or smog. Those will give you an added element of additional mood to your images. I am by no means an expert but I have been studying landscape for a few months. My health prevents me from hiking or treking at this time.

These are really good. I love seeing how people do their B&W edits. Helps me with mine.

Both are nice but I like #2 the most also.

I like both shots but I especially like the second shot. For me it capture the feeling of flowing peacefully out to the sea.

Preferably in my canoe. :)

These are really nice. You have a good eye. The only thing I could add is if your in the area again go at sun up or sun down. Look for days that have fog or smog. Those will give you an added element of additional mood to your images. I am by no means an expert but I have been studying landscape for a few months. My health prevents me from hiking or treking at this time.
Thank you and I appreciate the input. Some of these locations could be shot with little to no walking but I hope you're back on the move soon.

These are really good. I love seeing how people do their B&W edits. Helps me with mine.
Thanks stapo. Shot #2 was converted to b&w with the "blue" filter preset in LR - which I almost never use

Number two for me.......
Cheers Jeff15!

Both are nice but I like #2 the most also.
Thanks PJM

I like both shots but I especially like the second shot. For me it capture the feeling of flowing peacefully out to the sea.

Preferably in my canoe. :)
Thank you! I can see it too. Maybe because shot 2 has the beach all the way to the open sea in the frame - it has a little potential for adventure. I hope you have a sturdy canoe! :)

Good shots. I like the composition of number one. On certain black and white conversions the blue filter really does make things pop and it builds contrast in a way that virtually no other filter does. I hope you really enjoyed your trip to the Oregon coast.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back