What's new

Rocks & Water

ZyxKor

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
114
Reaction score
1
Location
Pgh, Pa & Histon, Cambs
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Taken at North Park. Full size at http://aavgroup.com/pix/IMG_0307.JPG
rocks.jpg


I like all the textures. Probably the most interesting picture I've taken so far.
 
I think it is too dark... but it has potential. I didn't like it at first glance, but now I am seeing the textures that you saw. May I post an edit for you?

Dewey
 
Yeah, it took me a few glances before I really began to like it. Please edit it - I'm no good at all yet with the editing stuff yet. Thanks!
 
It was too dark to begin with.. the edit looks nice though. I see what you mean about the textures.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom