What's new

Rocky desktop backgrounds

johngpt

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 27, 2008
Messages
5,204
Reaction score
3,161
Location
Albuquerque, NM
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Worked in the yard all weekend, pulling weeds, knocking my back out outta whack, stuff like that.

SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED had said, "The yard needs tending. You're not traipsing off again with that camera, are you?"

So, while I was on hands and knees, yanking the ornery stickly things out (oh how I despise August), I came across some pebbles which I thought rather photogenic. Dehydration does cause one to hallucinate, you know.

So, once again back in her good graces, I set things up, shot some, and turned them into a variety of desktop backgrounds.


2802147698_2eb8a30fac_b.jpg



2801298581_b50b41e1f2_b.jpg



2801299719_31b7e98bab_b.jpg



2801299319_df1f09429b_b.jpg





Thanks for looking.
 
Wow... you can put a positive spin on yardwork. Who knew? :thumbup:

Yes, dehydration as a tool to enlightenment. :lol:


Thanks, and also zandman. Hmmm, maybe dehydration plus mushrooms?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom