gnagel

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.nagelphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few from my stay in Rocky Harbour, Newfoundland.

1- Lobster Cove Lighthouse
p3060520835-5.jpg

2- Rocky Harbour sunset
p3060520810-5.jpg

3- Lobster Cove Lighthouse
p3060520842-5.jpg

4- Lobster Cove Lighthouse
p3060520821-5.jpg

5- Rocky Harbour long exposure...goal was the capture the movement of the clouds. If you look closely enough, and had access to the high resolution file, you can see the lighthouse in the distance.
p3060520813-5.jpg

6- Lighthouse (well after sunset)
p3060520811-5.jpg

Thanks for looking...next up, St. Anthony, Newfoundland.

Glenn

Last edited:
Did you notice the clouds behind the lighthouse in #5 mimic it's outline? Beautiful scenes.

Did you notice the clouds behind the lighthouse in #5 mimic it's outline? Beautiful scenes.
Thanks Dean...I see that now that you point it out. I was amazed by some of the cloud formations...such as how they are so layered and point to the lighthouse in #1.

Glenn

Really nice batch Glenn, you've got some great cloud formations and colors.

Ah nice. I've lived in Canada all my life and the only places in this Country I have not been to are Newfoundland and Labrador, Nunavut, North West Territories and the Yukon ... I really need to get there.

Ah nice. I've lived in Canada all my life and the only places in this Country I have not been to are Newfoundland and Labrador, Nunavut, North West Territories and the Yukon ... I really need to get there.
Oddly enough, those are some of the only provinces that I have visited in Canada--Northwest Territories, Yukon, Newfoundland (twice)...

Glenn

... go to Vancouver Island !! I've been there twice and will go back again ... I envy @tirediron. My Ancestors are from BC (Canadians of Japanese Origin) so I have a connection.
I lived in TO, hmmm it's nice but I do prefer other other places in this country ... though I am probably looking though my own viewpoint of seeing a place that is so common place.

Most reactions

Back