What's new

rocky mountain lake

michaelleggero

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2010
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Location
Carthage, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
here's a lake i found at the top of the rocky mountains in colorado last fall

Mike Leggero

http://www.michaelleggero.com

1019095198_Y2kS7-XL.jpg
 
I know it is not your fault with the crappy weather. The sky is not very appealing. It looks like it is blown out (i know it is not).
 
Its a pretty shot:)
 
i like it but i do find the tree on the left a little distracting. i love how you can see snow falling!
 
i like it but i do find the tree on the left a little distracting. i love how you can see snow falling!

I agree. The tree is a distraction for me. I do like the snow though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom