NikonD40x@Denver
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jul 8, 2007
- Messages
- 231
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Denver, Co
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I can't see anything special about the noise on those pictures.
Generally, I like them, though the saturation is a bit too high for my taste. This is especially true for #2 and 5.
i disagree with whoever said the saturation thing, these arent over saturated at all, haha, actually its just a real blue sky and the 5th, looks just like the rest, nothing needed to point that out above the rest, maybe your seeing something diff than me?
good shots, im a coloradan myself
that's artifacts you're seeing. from compression.great shot....the noise is a little noticable.
I think that the skies are a bit too blue. It is a beautilful color, but it doesn't look natural... At least I don't think so.