Rocky Mountain Sheep!

Cyber Surfer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ez-photo.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here is a picture that I called "Double Trouble". Taken with the Canon 20D and a Canon 70-200mm F2.8 L IS USM lens.

20D-09-10-2006-130.JPG

Howdie neighbour,, Very sharp shots, #2 has an almost whistful look!

Great shots! I saw one the other day, a rare occurance in Joshua Tree NP, and the group I was with started yelling and screaming like a bunch of goofy kids- I got one decent shot, but left the camera with the long lens in the car. The one time during the day I didn't have it hanging from my neck like an anchor. Frustrating. Reminded me why I do my thing alone most of the time.

Wow- these are great shots. I like #2 the best.

I really like the double-trouble photo, though I would have cropped it a little differently ... and I find it on the brink of being oversharpened by USM ... it's beginning to show artefacts (if that is the word!?!?!? :shock: :oops: :scratch: )

LaFoto said:
I really like the double-trouble photo, though I would have cropped it a little differently ... and I find it on the brink of being oversharpened by USM ... it's beginning to show artefacts (if that is the word!?!?!? :shock: :oops: :scratch: )

Thanks LaPhoto, I have noticed that I tend to oversharpen with USM, and very shortly I am taking a Photoshop Elements course to improve my post processing talents. The couse is two days and there are only six students in the class. Everything is hands on. I am looking forward to it.

Is that course in town Cyber Surfer?
Wonder if ther,s room for another student?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back