Rodden Berries (Not Star Trek)

Space Face

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Berries of the Rowan Tree or Roddens as we call them. Plentyful at this time of year. Supposed to be a sign of a hard winter ahead but that's just an old wives tale.

Oops. Pic load fail!! I'll get back to it.

You can eat them but not straight off the tree if you don't want a dose of the runs. They need to generally be cooked properly before consumption. Never tried em to be honest and unlikely to. I'll stick to wild haggis, when in season.

You can eat them but not straight off the tree if you don't want a dose of the runs. They need to generally be cooked properly before consumption. Never tried em to be honest and unlikely to. I'll stick to wild haggis, when in season.
I was kidding, I can but I don't read, I'm just lazy. I pay the neighborhood kids to read for me. :playful:

That's what I knew most people do, cook them first, add some sugar and make jellies and jams for great, edible, PB &J samiches. That wild haggis tastes too gamey for my taste. I like the store bought better. :wink-6:

I was kidding, I can but I don't read, I'm just lazy. I pay the neighborhood kids to read for me. :playful:
Are you Mr Herbert from Family Guy?

Most reactions

Back