Rolex 24 at Daytona

TheGiant

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Had a great weekend at the Rolex. Here are a few of my shots. Still have a bunch more to go through. I know in the panning thread there were other people going. Feel free to post any of your Rolex shots here!

Great job. It was great to see all the former Rolex & ALMS teams together again. I'm still working through the finish on the DVR, but what I've seen so far looks like there was some fantastic racing (except for the Gidley / Malucelli crash - that was just scary).

Love the fireworks picture! I too went to Rolex. The majority of my shots are panning. Looking over some of the shots today, I got some awesome shots.

Oh I love this! My husband and I spend a lot of time at our local dirt track and drag strip (Royal Purple Raceway in Baytown, TX). Way different from the Rolex, I know. I still love all forms of racing :)

Great job. It was great to see all the former Rolex & ALMS teams together again. I'm still working through the finish on the DVR, but what I've seen so far looks like there was some fantastic racing (except for the Gidley / Malucelli crash - that was just scary).

I was set up at the spot where that wreck happened until about 20 minutes prior. I decided I wanted a t-shirt at the wrong time. Glad both drivers survived and I really hope Gidley makes a full recovery.

Most reactions

Back