What's new

Rolleiflex T1 for sale

ikat56

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 29, 2012
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida, US
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am selling a Rolleiflex T1 (Used condition). Asking $ 395.00., 2 - Rolleiflex 3.5B's (Asking $ 250.00 each) and a Rolleiflex 3.5 E2 (Asking $ 300.00) I also have a mint Prism Viewfinder for $ 150.00.

Prices are not set in stone.Offers are considered. (First image 3.5B, 2nd 3.5 E2, last T1)

Ingrid
 

Attachments

  • $CRW_7427.webp
    $CRW_7427.webp
    39.9 KB · Views: 181
  • $Rolleiflex 3.5B.webp
    $Rolleiflex 3.5B.webp
    92 KB · Views: 245
  • $Rolleiflex 3.5 E2.webp
    $Rolleiflex 3.5 E2.webp
    86.7 KB · Views: 240
Do you ship to singapore.what are the conditions of the cameras.I am looking for one with full functionality.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom