Rolling Impreza C&C Please!

Nice shot, it just shows what the Oly can do i wish a certain person would look at your shot and stop moaning about why you should not use an Oly

I'd do something about the license plate. I doubt the owner would want it flashed around. Maybe I'm completely out of the ballpark, but I would if it was my car.
Then the owner should take the license plate off the car, since it's being "flashed around" every time they drive the car. ;)

......Only thing I would do is get rid of the license plate.

Ditto on the license plate......

WHY?

The license plate is in plain sight every time the car goes out on the road!

More people will see it there where the owner lives and drives the car, than will see it here at TPF. ;)

Last edited:
Nice shot, it just shows what the Oly can do i wish a certain person would look at your shot and stop moaning about why you should not use an Oly

Thanks; Send Him the link! :greenpbl:

I'd do something about the license plate. I doubt the owner would want it flashed around. Maybe I'm completely out of the ballpark, but I would if it was my car.
Then the owner should take the license plate off the car, since it's being "flashed around" every time they drive the car. ;)

......Only thing I would do is get rid of the license plate.

WHY?

More people will see it there where the owner lives amnd drives the car, than will see it here at TPF. ;)

Totally agree; plus i want the owner to contact me!

if you want more info on the person i can try and track them down on my subaru sites, where were you when you took it? Mind if i post a link/picture?

Real nice shot! I think that the little bit of tilt works for this shot. The colors are great and just pop.

This couldn't be an Olympus only Nikon and Canon cameras make nice pictures :lmao: jk Awesome job :thumbup:
TJ

Excellent shot! (Subie owner here)!!!

Thanks where can i see yours?

if you want more info on the person i can try and track them down on my subaru sites, where were you when you took it? Mind if i post a link/picture?

The Pic was taken in Sabana Grande Puerto Rico; That's where i'm From :mrgreen:

Real nice shot! I think that the little bit of tilt works for this shot. The colors are great and just pop.

I though so too about the tilt!

This couldn't be an Olympus only Nikon and Canon cameras make nice pictures :lmao: jk Awesome job :thumbup:
TJ

LOL You're Right! :lol:

Great shot! Truly a great one.

Thanks a lot!:blushing:

Nice shot, wow! I would agree about removing the license plate numbers though. Sure gives Olympus a boost. :p

Nice shot, wow! I would agree about removing the license plate numbers though. Sure gives Olympus a boost. :p

Thanks; Send Him the link! :greenpbl:

WHY?

More people will see it there where the owner lives amnd drives the car, than will see it here at TPF. ;)

Totally agree; plus i want the owner to contact me!

Thanks Though!!!:thumbup:

I like the tilt definitely. The fact that you can just pull out your camera and get a result like this on the fly shows your skill and talent.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back