LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'll make this short and sweet.
There are some users here who like to put topics that are photography related into the 'Off Topic' section just so they get more traffic...
I really don't like it because it's becoming a more common thing and it is left un-moderated.

Also, thank you mod team! You're doing awesome work so far! :thumbup:

Point taken, Little Man.

It is because we moderators frequently overlook the obvious that this application comes with the "report this post" function. Please feel free to call attention to any post you believe has been posted in the incorrect forum. We'll get there! :)

terri said:
Point taken, Little Man.

It is because we moderators frequently overlook the obvious that this application comes with the "report this post" function. Please feel free to call attention to any post you believe has been posted in the incorrect forum. We'll get there! :)
k, thanks. :)
The only reason I didn't report them was because I thought that it would be "over using" it.

I understand now. :)

LittleMan said:
k, thanks. :)
The only reason I didn't report them was because I thought that it would be "over using" it.

I understand now. :)
nah, don't worry about that. If we think you're nagging too much, there's always the ban button. :mrgreen:

Seriously, you guys can always give a shout out to the mod team, about any issue with the forum.

terri said:
nah, don't worry about that. If we think you're nagging too much, there's always the ban button. :mrgreen:

Seriously, you guys can always give a shout out to the mod team, about any issue with the forum.
I was about to report this post... but I thought that would be pushing it... :mrgreen:

:lmao:

Terri moved something i started to the film forum and picked up readers right away lol. I didn't put it there to get readers. I just didnt think it was really about photography. How you see yourself while shooting isnt much about real photography more about the zen of it all rofl tell hurtz that marc

on a similar note... i like to check the portrait and landscape forums quite abit. i've noticed lately that more and more people tend to be sticking their portrait and landscape photos in the general gallery. i dont venure into general very often so i find myself missing a bunch of good portrait and landscape stuff because it's in the wrong place :grumpy:

Please feel free to report any thread that seems to have genuinely been misplaced. We even recently changed the wording on the "General Photography Q&A" forum, due to folks getting that confused with the "General Gallery".

Sometimes people just post without giving a lot of thought to what might be the more appropriate forum by topic. It happens, and it's no biggie to leave it, or move the thread. :)

Now that is a good point.. It never occurred to me that landscape was like landscapes of all kinds. I kept thinking landscape as those misty mountain things. Maybe what we really need is our own dictionary for posting. You know landscape= pictures without people buildings and other crap in the way.

But when is a Landscape a snapshot or just something for the general gallery. the more i think, the more confused I am. I think I'll just take two asperin and worry about it tomorrow. Yes scarlet im coming right up.

Most reactions

Back