What's new

Rolling semi rigid equipment cases

toytownmedic

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 6, 2009
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Mass
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am under direct order from the wife to get these the hell out of my basement. I purchased these cases as a "lot" I really only wanted a few but had to take them all. These are made by Amvona

Local pickup only Gardner MA 01440

I have a few different sizes to pick from. In variying condition. Some without handles some with.

I'd like $30 for the "whole" ones.
and $20 for the "repairable" ones. (easy fix with a collapsing handle from any hardware store)

Here is the link to Amvona's site with all the specs, I can get exact counts on the cases I have. Amvona 720 imagine, discover, connect.
455875810_zVXv8-M.jpg


455875710_inLpD-M.jpg




Equipment is not included.
Here I can fit 2 AB 800's, 2 stands, a few umbrellas, cords, and other spare parts.
455875950_qk7N9-M.jpg
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom