What's new

Rolling

Eclectix

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 8, 2013
Messages
209
Reaction score
70
Location
Colorado, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I could use some input on which of the conveyer roller photographs people prefer. :???:

Also, a motorcycle wheel.

#1 $00IMG_4329 1000p.webp


#2 View attachment 53726

$00IMG_4346 1000p.webp
 
Last edited:
I prefer the first one. The diagonal array adds some 'tension' to the shot while still showing the regularity more clearly. I also think it works better with the image getting darker as you go 'deeper' into the frame, where the second one gets brighter and more washed out.
 
Thanks for the responses! It looks like it is unanimous.
 
I agree with #1. The last one ain't rolling very far without a LOT of help.
 
The last one: I was working in a friend's yard doing clean-up when I noticed that there was actually an old bike buried under this mound of Virginia Creeper vines. I'd been working in the yard for three days before I even noticed that it was under there!
 
I like that picture but I just don't think it fits the theme rolling best of the three choices.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom