Rolls Royce Wraith: Trent Williams' RR customized by Young Money Motors

TheoGraphics

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.theo-graphics.com
Finally able to post some shots from a set with Trent Williams Rolls Royce Wraith taken earlier this summer for RIDES magazine.

You can check out some of his other cars at my other blog posting, here.

Rolls%20Royce%206-XL.jpg

Rolls%20Royce%205-XL.jpg

DSC_1461-XL.jpg

Rolls%20Royce%203-XL.jpg

DSC_1494-Edit-XL.jpg

Rolls%20Royce%204-XL.jpg

Rolls%20Royce%202-XL.jpg

DSC_1582-Edit-XL.jpg

I have no idea who Trent Williams is, but I hope with every fibre of my mortal being that if he han't been already, he is very soon hit by a large city bus for doing that to a Roller!

The images are nice, but to be honest, they seem to lack your usual 'punch'; the building in the background almost seems as important as the car.

Love the photos, hate the car.

Shows you can't buy taste.

You guys do realize that the mods are quite subtle, right? The car pretty much looks like that. With the doors closed and at a glance it looks stock.

Rims. Suicide doors. Tinted glass. The top might be chopped but only slightly if it is. The paint job is bloody elegant.

I think the car is ugly, but the mods are totally in keeping with original rather outré car.

The new rolls ain't exactly the company that's been building cars for the kings of England.

I like the photos and I like the car.

You guys do realize that the mods are quite subtle, right? The car pretty much looks like that. With the doors closed and at a glance it looks stock.

Yes and I still hate it.

It looks like a car some rapper would have, <naughty word> awful they should be locked up for doing that to a Roller

Last edited by a moderator:
The blown out sky in number two is very distracting to me. I like the last three shots.

It looks like a car some rapper would have, <naughty word> awful they should be locked up for doing that to a Roller

Not to generalize but the is the theme in the hip-hop/sports world. Buy a super expensive car and "personalize" it by putting giant rims on it and adding silly little trims bits.

What kills me is that companies like RR spend millions upon millions developing cars to ride and handle a specific way. Throwing giant rims and low profiles tires only serve to spoil a well engineered ride. New money is apt because Old money knows that expensive cars are an investment and ruining them with silly "mods" destroys any resale value.

Not even a Rolls Royce is an investment. The sales guys might claim it is, but it's not going to appreciate. It's going to lose some substantial percentage of its value when you drive it off the lot, and go down from there.

Is not an investment unless it's value has some chance of going UP.

Not even a Rolls Royce is an investment. The sales guys might claim it is, but it's not going to appreciate. It's going to lose some substantial percentage of its value when you drive it off the lot, and go down from there.

Is not an investment unless it's value has some chance of going UP.

That may be true for a honda civic but not for a car of that caliber. Cars like this will be future classics. 40 years from now you'll see these going for double or triple the price. Not this one.

Really? So in 1974 Rolls Royce cars we've for $3000 or so? That's fascinating news!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back