What's new

Romancing Da-Feet

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
Messages
2,386
Reaction score
51
Location
Alabama - just moved here from Texas
hahaha, this one was fun....

loveshoes1.jpg
 
nice idea

I like the contrast too
 
That's cool, nice idea and well captured!

Rob
 
great idea and tones :thumbup:



12 posts a day.... you havent been spamming now have you ;)
 
Mommy, you are VERY creative.
I am in awe!
While I go out and about in swamps and wilderness to find motifs and come home with 100 blah-pics, you create your motifs and get total winners.
Actually, I am full of ENVY. :greenpbl: Not awe. Envy :mrgreen: (needed green smilies to bring across my point.... )
 
Another great shot. What an awesome idea you came up with.
 
I am jealous of your ability to come up with these concepts. Sometimes, I get in the mood to do some studion stuff, and nothing comes to me for hours. :thumbsup:
 
I really like the overall tone of this shot! What a great idea and excellently conveyed!
 
Wowzers! Thanks guys! I am so glad this one is a hit.
I actually saw something kind of like this years and years ago in a magazine or something..cant remember where, but it struck into my mind last night when I was putting my shoes into my closet LOL.
 
Great idea and like everyone else, love the tones.
Great job and cool idea.

:-)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom