Romantic photos

Lycanimanomaly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
lycanimanomaly.deviantart.com
Took a few photos of a friend-couple of mine. What do you think of them?
ChrisandChristinabehindthetreein-1.jpg

ChrisandChristinabehindthetree2smal.jpg

The angle for this one is intentional and experimental. Do you think it helps or hinders the art?

Heya Lyca+++, have you read The_Guidelines_to_Photo_Critique before?
Please give us some more specifics on your photos (you should actually only post ONE at at time to Critique!) and outline clearly what you want to be critiqued. Else I'll have to move these to the General Gallery.

I really like the processing on the first one, though I might try and make the tree completely straight at the expense of the house being angled. THe second one is nice too, but somehow feels "unfinished" to me.

Very nice work, and such a creative pose :)

I like the PP in the first one...but the tilt in the 2nd doesn't do it for me. I find that when you tilt your image...it shouldn't make the view tilt their head...it should look abstract or something the way it is.

I'd bet that if you showed the 2nd one to 10 people...8 or 9 of them would tilt their heads.

I applaud your willingness to experiment...and don't take anything I say as a rule.

I also like #1. And I like that we can't see their faces. It's like they're doing something forbidden, and I want to see the next shot to know what it is ;)

Most reactions

Back