What's new

~Rose for Joni~

soul.glo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 22, 2008
Messages
307
Reaction score
0
Location
Honolulu
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot with 30d, 100mm 2.8, and mt-24ex. Comments always appreciated.

_MG_0436.jpg
 
Thanks Yahoozy!
 
Thanks. I'm definitely proud of this one. I picked this rose out of a dozen that I bought my wife because it was perfect. I placed it in a vase by itself and it lasted over 3 weeks. The rest died within a week.
 
I placed it in a vase by itself and it lasted over 3 weeks. The rest died within a week.
A little TLC goes a long way.

Really cool shot, not usually a fan of roses but this is nice.
 
Question - what did you use to get the drops on the petals? I've tried to do this with simple water, but the drops always run and it ends up looking stupid.
 
Question - what did you use to get the drops on the petals? I've tried to do this with simple water, but the drops always run and it ends up looking stupid.

Something like this. A light mist is the trick.

9453.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom