Website
www.ericdiller.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Roseate Spoonbills....Merritt Island, Florida
ECD_5504-copy1200.jpg
DSC_4813-copy1200.jpg
ECD_0037-copy1200.jpg

Very nice captures, they're great but they seem to be a little too heavy a saturation on the reds and yellows.

Very fine shots of a very colourful bird.

Very nice captures, they're great but they seem to be a little too heavy a saturation on the reds and yellows.
appreciate it. Roseate Spoonbills are in breeding colors here in Florida and they are this colorful, actually some are even more colorful.

excellent work, love the background in the first. the shallow dof is spot on in the last.

appreciate it. Roseate Spoonbills are in breeding colors here in Florida and they are this colorful, actually some are even more colorful.

I respectfully disagree because I see a reddish tint and a yellowish tint in the water and the sky which is an indication the red tint is too heavy on the bird.

Last edited:

I respectfully disagree because I see a reddish tint and a yellowish tint in the water and the sky which is an indication the red tint is too heavy on the bird.

Hmmm...basically cloudy that day, three different birds, light conditions different for all. Your entitled to your opinion...however I would google Roseate Spoonbills in breeding colors. Thanks for the feedback! Have a great day..

Most reactions

Back