What's new

ROSES ARE RED....violets are blue........

oldnavy170

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 7, 2006
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
0
Location
Rochester, New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a beautiful photo to show you......... (corny I know :) )

Well I was trying something different here with the white border. What do you think?

RoseDesign.jpg
 
Not crazy about it. No offense. The color seems a bit drab and I'm not crazy about the boarder. It cuts off part of your subject. I'd try to up the color balance on the red to bring out the rose a little more....

I know you say I can edit you pictures. I did. If you want me to take it down I will, but here...

I increased the red in the color balance.
Increased some of the level and increased the contrast to bring out some of the detail.

RoseDesign.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom