ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
And sometimes keep you out of trouble. lol

The bonus to getting my better half roses for our 20th anniversary is that I get to photograph them for a few days. At an all day workshop with several speakers on Saturday and one of them mentioned using extension tubes on big lenses (he was using it on a Nikon 600mm). So I thought that I would try it on my 300mm f/2.8.

Couldn't decide on one image so I decided to make it a triptych.

48899420861_4e42f75a8d_b.jpg

Congrats on the anniversary, but at 20 years you're just getting warmed up. LOL DW and I turned the corner on 40 a couple years ago as we head for the big 50.

Nice shots, good vibrant color.

Congrats on the anniversary, but at 20 years you're just getting warmed up. LOL DW and I turned the corner on 40 a couple years ago as we head for the big 50.

Nice shots, good vibrant color.

Thank you Sir. We’ll get there eventually.

Thanks about the photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The bonus to getting my better half roses for our 20th anniversary is that I get to photograph them for a few days. At an all day workshop with several speakers on Saturday and one of them mentioned using extension tubes on big lenses (he was using it on a Nikon 600mm). So I thought that I would try it on my 300mm f/2.8.

View attachment 180751
Nice shots and congratulations!

View attachment 180751
Nice shots and congratulations!

Thank you.

Great shooting - I especially like the framing. Also, happy anniversary!

Thank you.

My favorite is the largest Center image. That 300 millimeter lens really does cut a fine image doesn't it?

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back