What's new

Roses

lostcase_gib

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Messages
341
Reaction score
0
Location
Gibraltar, Europe
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Very corny i know but i saw my fiancées rose and thought of taking a few pictures.

C&C as usual plz!

IMG_4098.jpg


IMG_4092_1.jpg


And Now in B&W

IMG_4109_1.jpg


And now with the spotlight underneat and a bit of playing around in PS

IMG_4124_1.jpg
 
Is there??? ;)

Well, the white balance seems wrong in all the colour ones, they are all too "warm" with the lamp light ... the rose is not its natural red and the leaves on the stems are too yellow, too.

But the concept is nice and compositionally I like the first best of the series.

The low light gives off an interesting effect, but not necessarily one that I personally like. Eerieness and rose ... hm ... in (warm) colour? Don't know... :scratch:
 
LaFoto took the words right out of my mouth... I'm sorry, but I totally agree with LaFoto here.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom