Rotoscope? Maybe?

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by Heckler58, Mar 29, 2008.

  1. Heckler58

    Heckler58 TPF Noob!

    Mar 24, 2008
    Likes Received:
    I made a thread earlier in the week about a certain effect i was looking for, but I wasn't really able to make the right question to get help. I found the perfect examples of what I'm looking for to be the visual style of the movie "A Scanner Darkly" and the album cover of Paul Oakenfold's "A Lively Mind." That "Cartoony" style is exactly what i need. It anybody could tell me which programs i need and how i could attain that effect I would GREATLY appreciate it. I use a mac computer by the way in case that's useful information.

    P.s. Wikipedia says that "A Scanner Darkly" uses Rotoscoping if that helps at all. Thanks again!


Share This Page