G Graelwyn TPF Noob! Joined Jan 6, 2007 Messages 181 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 19, 2008 #1 Replica viking ship in my city, shot on Canon 40D, manual. Converted to mono.
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 19, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Nice work.
G Graelwyn TPF Noob! Joined Jan 6, 2007 Messages 181 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 19, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks.
N notoriouslightning TPF Noob! Joined Jun 10, 2008 Messages 69 Reaction score 0 Location Austin TX Jun 19, 2008 #4 The second photo is great, thanks for sharing.
P Parkerman TPF Noob! Joined Jan 10, 2008 Messages 982 Reaction score 2 Location North Alabama Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 19, 2008 #5 Would prefer to see the whole thing.. Mast and all.
G Graelwyn TPF Noob! Joined Jan 6, 2007 Messages 181 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 21, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Having the mast in just added a load of white sky, which I really wished to avoid. It did not look right which is why I cut it out.
Having the mast in just added a load of white sky, which I really wished to avoid. It did not look right which is why I cut it out.