JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
Been spending a lot of time on here!
So it's a ghost town but people still live there? And they even give guided tours?
Your previous ghost-town thread inspired me and some local photographers to look for a ghost town here in Manitoba. We haven't found one close enough to Winnipeg yet, though.
I know I know
But apparently a town doesn't have to be completely abandoned to bare the title...seems more like all it needs is a dramatic drop.
Glad you liked my trip to Dorothy, too bad it doesn't sound like there's much near you. I checked the website and they only listed four.
Another option is to look at google earth to see if others have taken rural photos.
Create an account or login to comment
You must be a member in order to leave a comment
Create account
Create an account on our community. It's easy!
Log in
Already have an account? Log in here.